Sunday 5 February 2012

about english

It has come to my
attention that some people
are visiting English for
University without
subscribing! Remember if
you subscribe to receive my
posts by e mail you will get
my posts direct to your
inbox without having to
come here all the time. I
promise you that you will
only ever receive postings
from this site and you will
keep up to date with all
the great resources that I
put up here.
As I am always pointing to
other teachers’ resources
on this site, for a change I
thought I’d point to one of
my own. Here’s a lecture I
gave to students at Exeter
University called Postwar
Reconstruction and the
Welfare State . It’s
designed as a lecture for
students on Academic
English courses who need
practise in listening and
note-taking so the content
is not too difficult and you
should be able to follow it.

No comments:

Post a Comment